Rosehip+Witch Hazel handmade soap for anti-aging and minimizing skin pores
Smell like a rose garden every time you shower with this time tested and skin honoured handmade soap recipe. Effective skin care begins with the very first skincare routine of the day: the shower. Your soap is your skin’s best friend. It not only cleanses but equips your skin with the necessary nourishment to fight free radicals and oxidative stress.
Rosehip essential oil to fight premature aging
- Vitamin C in Rosehip oils supports collagen production, which helps reduce wrinkling. Finally, vitamin C may increase wound healing and help prevent dry skin.
- Research shows vitamin C found in Rosehip oil may help reduce ultraviolet light damage caused by free radicals.
Witch Hazel pure distillate to neutralize free radicals and minimize skin pores
- Witch hazel has been shown to suppress erythema — a reddening of the skin caused by injury or irritation — by up to 27%
- Witch Hazel acts as an astringent, causing your tissues to contract to help shrink pores, while also soothing your skin and relieving inflammation.
- A test-tube study showed that Witch Hazel helped neutralize harmful free radicals and prevented the spread of skin cancer cells.
Impact on COVID-19 on Skin care
At The Good Routine, we are trying to formulate handmade soaps and skin care products with natural herbs that are anti-fungal and anti-bacterial. Our natural handmade soap recipes are formed around natural ingredients that offer the best protection to your skin without harsh chemicals.
No Mineral Oils or Foaming Agents
Many commercial moisturizers and soaps are full of fillers like water, fatty alcohols, foaming agents and mineral oil. These products may increase the volume of the product and boost lathering. But they are without discernible long-term benefits for the skin. At The Good Routine, we consciously steer away from these artificial, cheap, toxic ingredients. Instead we turn to natural butters while formulating our handmade soap recipes.
Avoiding Mineral Oils & Alcohol in your skin care routine
Ingredients like alcohol will either evaporate away or remain sitting on the skin without penetration. This is not the case with natural butters like Shea Butter and Avocado Butter. They are absorbed in the skin easily. Mineral oil can actually clog pores and result in acne breakouts. There are also rising concerns among conscious consumers that mineral oil may be carcinogenic after long-term use. Choose your skin care products wisely.
There are no reviews yet.